The Wedding Planning Bootcamp
The April 3rd, 2011 Bootcamp was an incredible success with 20 brides & grooms and we cannot wait to hold the next one! If you are interested in receiving information about the next Bootcamp, please click on the Registration button and we will be in touch.
Why spend months and months of wedding planning in agony for 1 day of bliss?? In this DIY (do it yourself), hands-on one day event, you will learn how to plan your dream wedding, cut costs and make your wedding day flawless. This event is designed to support you in planning your own wedding in the Santa Barbara area. You will:
- Learn the basics of wedding planning
- Pick up money-saving secrets of the trade
- Get insider tips on hidden costs
- Understand how to choose the right vendors for you
- Ask the industry experts your questions
- See product samples and vendor portfolios
- Receive tools for making your Big Day flow smoothly
- 1-on-1 planning time with event professional assistance
- Customize your wedding to be perfect for YOU!
There are so many things to consider when planning a wedding and you will learn about all of them:
- Venue & location – presented by Sue Graff of Santa Barbara Woman’s Club
- Equipment rentals – presented by Glenn Novack of Event Rents
- Florals & design – presented by Anita Krissel of Anita May Florals
- Photography – presented by Linda Blue of Linda Blue Photography
- Catering – presented by Anita Krissel who is a professionally trained chef with 20+ years in the event & wedding industries
- Lighting & Decor – Lani Ballonoff of LBPS Events
- Ceremony & officiants – Melody Meyer, non-denominational minister
- Etiquette & wedding traditions – presented by Sophie Spier of Amazing Days Events
- Timing, planning & organization – presented by Sophie Spier of Amazing Days Events
- And oodles of ideas on how to make your Special Day stand out from the rest…
Date: TO BE ANNOUNCED
Time: TO BE ANNOUNCED
Location: Santa Barbara Woman’s Club (Rockwood Woman’s Club) – see website
Fee: TO BE ANNOUNCED
Click here for more information about The Wedding Planning Bootcamp in Fall 2011 or Winter 2012.
WHY did I develop The Wedding Planning Bootcamp? I have met with too many brides in the process of planning their wedding that feel overwhelmed, alone and have no idea where to start, stop or take a break (could that be you? even for a minute?). With 1000s of blogs, magazines, websites, twitter, facebook, and all of the other resources out there trying to get your attention – including your family, friends, and neighbor across the street – the planning process can be stressful! How many weddings have you planned in your lifetime? Uhm, none, right? Event planning is a tough job requiring intense attention to detail and industry savvy… who has that? We DO! I bring in local wedding professionals who are educational resources, not salespeople, to talk to you about organizing your thoughts and plans, how to make it easier, and how to support you in your planning process. My goal for you is that this productive, educational workshop will guide you toward a creative, enjoyable planning process that is as stress-free as humanly possible.
Click here to REGISTER for The Wedding Planning Bootcamp Winter 2012.